Days of sickness

I book some time of work and what happens to J? He falls ill. My body is wierd. It seems to keep itself in good enough condition to get what it needs to do done, but then completely let's go of itself when it kinda knows it can.

I had work on Tuesday (the last day before my holiday leave started) and I was absolutely fine the whole day. But as soon as I got home: the shivers started, my appetite deserted me, I started to feel sick, I got horrific migrane's, developed a fever and my eyes wouldn't stop watering. Only now do I feel better, hence me finally getting 'round to a new blog entry. It was bloody awful. I was in such a state. All I could do was lie down in bed and even that was a nightmare.

Health is one many things in life we don't value until it gives out on us. I was in such a state that I was beginning to miss doing little things like being able to sit upright, being able to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water and just being able to be! It also made me think about getting old, when your health isn't quite so chipper and recovering from bouts of bugs and flu's isn't quite as speedy as it can be when you're in your 20's.

Lucky for me, I'm alright now! So I'm in good enough health to go out, buy me a copy of Resident evil 5, and play it online until ridiculous hours of the morning.