
I want this dog. Look at it. It's so adorable! I've never been a huge fan of dogs and with good reason. Friends of mine have always had crazy dogs (one of whom bit me and put me in hospital) and my Dad always has crazy dogs. But having looked after my Dad's (nice and obedient) dog on a few
occasions over the past couple of years and having to look after it now - I'm feeling the need to own my own. I'll definitely get one once I have my own place, and I've already decided that my first dog shall be a
Shiba-
inu. I'd love it to stay small like the one above forever, but
Shiba-
inu's grow to be rather big. I actually think my dog in
Nintendog is a
Shiba-
inu. I can't remember. I haven't played the game for ages. It's probably dead or run away. But of course, I wouldn't treat my real dog that way.
I honestly can't get enough of that picture above! It's probably a little bastard of a dog. But I just love the damn thing! I like how it looks all sweet and endearing, yet has that glint in it's eyes that let's you know it'll f**k you up if you act wrong.