I owns an Xbox 360!!

XBOX 360 GET!!! J (that's me!) finally has an Xbox!!
I now own an Xbox 360! which means I of course have a gamertag. I say "I now" like I only bought the thing today. But I've had my Xbox since the beginning of March. (Ha! Who said J couldn't keep a secret?!) If you'd like to message me, drop me some voice mail, hurl abuse or game with me: my gamertag is...

o0 Random J 0o

Looks cool and straight forward as a gamertag, but is a nightmare to tell people. I tried for just Random J, but some bastard already took it. Every other variation of it: ?J, Random J.com, Random-J - wouldn't do.

What look like upper case O's are actually zero's - so be sure to remember that, or you'll end up adding somebody else other than yours truly. You can check out my gamer profile in the Contact section of my blog. Where you can see what games I've been playing, which achievments I've unlocked, check out my avatar add me as a Friend: saving having to punch it in on your 360 and remember what is a zero and what isn't.

None of this bastardized Wii console code setup nonsense here. As long as at least one person sends a Friend request, it's all good. If you have a gamertag and you'd like to be my Friend, add me and feel free to drop your gamertag in the comments. A nice little message if you add me as a friend would be nice too. Just "Hi, it's me from the blogs" Or "Hi J. I listened to your podcast" or "I came across your blog and wanna add you" Just so I know how your crazy arse found me.

I'm not fussy. I accept Friend requests from anybody anyway.