J in Japan: When things look up

A sexy upskirt. I'm not a perv. She was asking for it! Dancing on a bar top in a mini skirt!!
Don't gasp and be disgusted just yet. I wasn't lying on back of a skateboard in Osaka with my camera out, snapping upskirt booty. This young lady was a pole dancer at a Sam & Dave's nightclub we went to. And to be fair, if you're going to dance on a bar top in a mini skirt, you gotta expect your arse to get snapped on a camera phone.

Giving the lads a better view. See. She's asking for dudes to take pictures. She likes to move.

There is a picture of one of my friends with his camera aimed right up at her booty as he stands with his mouth wide open. A fly flew in, took a nap, kicked back to play some Wii and flew out, and he didn't even notice! But I won't post that picture. As much as I really want to.

I miss Sam & Dave's. So many great memories there.