Recently I've started playing Eternal sonata, and d'ya know what? It's a pretty damn good game! I've had it almost 3 months and just never felt like getting right stuck into it. But I hopped on it a couple of nights ago, and was just ploughing the game; loving every minute of it!
I felt no obligation to play it before, 'cause I only picked it up for 4 quid. But I figured that me buying a game like Eternal sonata THAT cheap was a steal and, that I should play it. The UK's still in a recession. And I need to be making that 4 pounds count!
Eternal Sonata's getting good, so it's not like it's a chore to play. The main girl Polka is so gonna die. But I know she's got some untapped potential that she has the power within her to save the world and a life. If Polka does die, she needs to go out with a bang and make the most gangsta of sacrifices.
This game is making me want Tales of Vesperia so badly. Buying that game is my incentive for completing this one.
I felt no obligation to play it before, 'cause I only picked it up for 4 quid. But I figured that me buying a game like Eternal sonata THAT cheap was a steal and, that I should play it. The UK's still in a recession. And I need to be making that 4 pounds count!
Eternal Sonata's getting good, so it's not like it's a chore to play. The main girl Polka is so gonna die. But I know she's got some untapped potential that she has the power within her to save the world and a life. If Polka does die, she needs to go out with a bang and make the most gangsta of sacrifices.
This game is making me want Tales of Vesperia so badly. Buying that game is my incentive for completing this one.