I swear she's racist. This Indian woman at a Superdrug near my work place. She's polite and as cute as button when she's serving white people. But as soon as it's time for her to serve anybody who is darker than a shade of peach, she goes on STANK. She's snatching shit, throwing money, slamming money down, no please's or thank you's, no eye contact. She's a BITCH! Even when she's serving fellow Indians, she goes on stink. And her mouth quivers as she serves too. One day she's going to scream n***a or p**i and savage somebody. She looked like she was at bursting point earlier today.
At first I thought I was being paranoid. But then I started watching how she serves different people, and it's noticeable and so un-subtle that I know I'm not going crazy. I even told colleagues at work to watch her, and they agree. She only has manners, time and tolerance for white people.
I bet if she has kids that she's arranging marriages between them with the whitest people on her street. God forbid if her daughter ever brought home a black man. She'd probably spit in his face, shout "N***a-n***a-n***a!!!" kill him and then kill herself.
I did start being over polite to her: to see if I could break her and have her be more polite to those of us who aren't porcelain. But it didn't work. It didn't even dent her. All it did was have her crank up the stanknicity meter. So now I just don't bother.
Such a lovely lady. With nothing but racial equality in her heart. NOT!
At first I thought I was being paranoid. But then I started watching how she serves different people, and it's noticeable and so un-subtle that I know I'm not going crazy. I even told colleagues at work to watch her, and they agree. She only has manners, time and tolerance for white people.
I bet if she has kids that she's arranging marriages between them with the whitest people on her street. God forbid if her daughter ever brought home a black man. She'd probably spit in his face, shout "N***a-n***a-n***a!!!" kill him and then kill herself.
I did start being over polite to her: to see if I could break her and have her be more polite to those of us who aren't porcelain. But it didn't work. It didn't even dent her. All it did was have her crank up the stanknicity meter. So now I just don't bother.
Such a lovely lady. With nothing but racial equality in her heart. NOT!