It doesn't matter where I am. If I'm in a place where I can knock up a brew and I'm in other people's company, I will always ask if anybody would like one. I could be at my Dad's house. He has friends over. I want a cup of tea. I'll ask if anybody would like one. I'm at my Granny's house. She's got her old time crew kickin' it in the living room. I'll ask them how many sugars they'd like in their tea. I don't bother asking them if they'd like tea. That's like asking Hitler if he liked black people. You know what the answers gonna be. So I just ask them how many sugars they'd like. If I'm at work and the kettle's boiling, I run around and ask anybody if they'd like tea. This one woman at work doesn't seem to have the same approach.
Peep the situation. I was in the kitchen at work and so was she. I sat down and watched her whilst she boiled the kettle and made a cup of tea. Did she offer me one? Nope. And she didn't even boil enough water for me to make myself a cup neither. Unless she thought I might want to scrape out the lime scale and put it on a chocolate digestive.
It didn't bother or annoy me. I just found it rude. That's this woman all over really, but I won't go into that. Because I know I'll start naming names and going on too stank if I start.
Peep the situation. I was in the kitchen at work and so was she. I sat down and watched her whilst she boiled the kettle and made a cup of tea. Did she offer me one? Nope. And she didn't even boil enough water for me to make myself a cup neither. Unless she thought I might want to scrape out the lime scale and put it on a chocolate digestive.
It didn't bother or annoy me. I just found it rude. That's this woman all over really, but I won't go into that. Because I know I'll start naming names and going on too stank if I start.