Bloody 'eck. It's snowing!

The snow!
As soon as I got home this evening, I closed the curtains, blinds and just loafed. I didn't go outside or so much as look outside of a window. I bought some oil and coolant for my car a couple of days ago. And decided I'd go and do the necessary car checks so my motor is tip top and prepped for the cold. It was 1 o' clock in the morning. But ya know me. I'm a night person.

I open the front door and what do I see, taste and have blow straight into my eye? Snow. And lots of it.

My car. Covered in snow. So much for the oil and coolant checks! Centimetres deep in snow in nothing but my trainers and my jim-jams.

I have to admit. I've not checked out the news or weather forecast fo the past week. So had no clue that snow many have been on it's way.

I love the snow. It just makes everything look nicer. I'm a bit of a night time wierdo. So I decided to take a very short walk around in the snow in my pyjama's, jacket and my grey bobble hat. People must have been looking at me from their windows, like "Who the hell is that? What one Earth is he wearing!? And what is that fool doing!!?". I would have asked the same questions if I looked outside and saw me.

Here's to hoping the snow stays thick and blanketed for a good few days. I got my fingers crossed it stays this way so I won't have to go in to work. I'm being a bit naughty and am staying up as though I've got no work tomorrow anyway.

I'm going to wake up and find that the snow has miraculously cleared aren't I? It's always the way. I shall cross my fingers extra hard that a blizzard ensues throughout the late night and early morning.