It's that time of year again. And I wish every single one of you reading this a very Merry Christmas!!
Do any of you have plans for the festive holiday? I don't. I'm just going to enjoy having some time off work to just kick back, chill, loaf and munch on a whole lot of food.
It's a shame that many of us in the UK got denied a white Christmas. The temperature decided to raise itself by a degree or 2 on Christmas eve, and then the rain made an appearance to finish off the job. A shame. I moan about the snow when I'm having to make my way to work in it, and am gangsta slippin' across roads - but I always miss it when it goes.
Do any of you have plans for the festive holiday? I don't. I'm just going to enjoy having some time off work to just kick back, chill, loaf and munch on a whole lot of food.
It's a shame that many of us in the UK got denied a white Christmas. The temperature decided to raise itself by a degree or 2 on Christmas eve, and then the rain made an appearance to finish off the job. A shame. I moan about the snow when I'm having to make my way to work in it, and am gangsta slippin' across roads - but I always miss it when it goes.