
After showing some muscle and some leg (and some titties) in a set of outfits borrowed from a famous film and a famous fairy tale, Chris and Sheva are back in some outfits that show they mean business. Literally in Sheva's case.
Chain machine gun? In The Mercenaries!? Seriously!? Double SS ranks are not gonna be a DAMN thing with that. Capcom have to have done away with the chain gun's infinite ammo or have allowed it to overheat after extensive use. Because players will just plant themselves in one place and blast away whilst some other sucker goes and nabs time bonuses. And with that game plan, double SS ranks are not going to be a damn thing! The stun rod gets a thumbs up from me, because I used to cattle prod bitches non-stop in the main game with it. I unlocked that achievement before I even knew there was one for doing it. I hate the variations of Chris in the original Mercenaries. I think they're all whack. But this new Heavy metal Chris... I can work with.
Secretary Sheva's weapon set wasn't looking too interesting. And her trailer was just her getting snacked on. I think somebody at Capcom Japan HQ has fantasies of sexy women getting gang raped by black men. Because Sheva's Fairy tale outfit trailer had her taking a beating surrounded by black men also.
The Mercenaries reunion is rumoured to feature an additional 8 selectable characters. So far we've got 4 accounted for. S.T.A.R.S Jill and Nemesis Jill best be amongst the remaining 4. I'm already losing it at how cool Jill has the potential to look in her classic outfits with her RE5 model and graphics. Hopefully Capcom will give her back her old nose instead of the Squidward one they gave her for her BSAA and Nina Williams get-ups.
I really am hoping that Capcom allow gamers to download The Mercenaries reunion separate from Resident evil 5: Gold, because I really do want this mode. I was playing The Mercenaries earlier this evening with this one guy and we had a right blast. I would say I forgot how much fun it was, but I play it so bloody often that I don't have a chance to forget. You'd think it was the only game I had for the 360 the way I'm always on it.
Give it a read: Resident evil 5 review
Chain machine gun? In The Mercenaries!? Seriously!? Double SS ranks are not gonna be a DAMN thing with that. Capcom have to have done away with the chain gun's infinite ammo or have allowed it to overheat after extensive use. Because players will just plant themselves in one place and blast away whilst some other sucker goes and nabs time bonuses. And with that game plan, double SS ranks are not going to be a damn thing! The stun rod gets a thumbs up from me, because I used to cattle prod bitches non-stop in the main game with it. I unlocked that achievement before I even knew there was one for doing it. I hate the variations of Chris in the original Mercenaries. I think they're all whack. But this new Heavy metal Chris... I can work with.
Secretary Sheva's weapon set wasn't looking too interesting. And her trailer was just her getting snacked on. I think somebody at Capcom Japan HQ has fantasies of sexy women getting gang raped by black men. Because Sheva's Fairy tale outfit trailer had her taking a beating surrounded by black men also.
The Mercenaries reunion is rumoured to feature an additional 8 selectable characters. So far we've got 4 accounted for. S.T.A.R.S Jill and Nemesis Jill best be amongst the remaining 4. I'm already losing it at how cool Jill has the potential to look in her classic outfits with her RE5 model and graphics. Hopefully Capcom will give her back her old nose instead of the Squidward one they gave her for her BSAA and Nina Williams get-ups.
I really am hoping that Capcom allow gamers to download The Mercenaries reunion separate from Resident evil 5: Gold, because I really do want this mode. I was playing The Mercenaries earlier this evening with this one guy and we had a right blast. I would say I forgot how much fun it was, but I play it so bloody often that I don't have a chance to forget. You'd think it was the only game I had for the 360 the way I'm always on it.
Give it a read: Resident evil 5 review