Resident evil 5: Gold edition box art

The US box art for 'Resident evil 5: Gold edition'
This box art makes me feel all warm inside. Chris and Jill headlining Resident evil 5 is how it should have gone down. I like Sheva. But she isn't memorable aside from looking fine and having a nice set of titties. I think Capcom realized they never should have made anybody else co-lead the game with Chris except for Jill. Hence this Gold edition shit which has Jill on the cover; making like she's the main character and Sheva isn't in the game at all, and 2 new playable scenario's which star Miss Valentine as a playable character.

I've still got some reservations about buying into this Resident evil 5: Gold edition crap. But this is a mighty fine package for those who didn't drive to a 24 hour ASDA at midnight to buy the original release like I did.

Interesting finds: The original Resident evil 5?
Game review: Capcom's 5th entry into the survival horror series