I was hoping to go to bed at a decent hour tonight, but I can see this being one of those 6 'o clock in the morning bed time moments again. Especially with the clocks having gone forward an hour. It went from 1:27AM to 2:27PM real fast.
I feel like playing a bit of Final Fantasy XIII, plus I'm hungry. So it's definitely gonna be another 6 'o clock in the morn' bed time for me. I just hope I get to be by at least 5 'o clock. Because I can't sleep for shit when daylight creeps through my curtains and the birds start chirping.
I feel like playing a bit of Final Fantasy XIII, plus I'm hungry. So it's definitely gonna be another 6 'o clock in the morn' bed time for me. I just hope I get to be by at least 5 'o clock. Because I can't sleep for shit when daylight creeps through my curtains and the birds start chirping.