Kingdom Hearts III?

Kingdom Hearts III? [by Random J ;P]
Tetsuya Nomura has finally spoken out about Kingdom Hearts III. We all know full well the game will come at some point. But right now the KH team's priority is Final Fantasy Versus XIII - which will probabaly end up being Kingdom Hearts without the Disney, and act as a set of foundations for Kingdom Hearts III. Here's what the zip, buckle and jewellery obsessed SqEnix man had to say...
About the next title, Kingdom Hearts III depends on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts III in conception, and I think I’ll release one within this year.
What games could these be? Will they ever see the light of day? Are these 2 games Kingdom Hearts related spin-off's by any chance? Whatever the game, you can bet the characters will be pretty, and be decked out in all manner of zips, buckles, chains and spikey hair. That much is guaranteed.

Kingdom Hearts is hot property at Square Enix. It's sold phenomenally well, and has a loyal fanbase. So it goes without saying that the series will go on as long as the fans keep buying it. But I personally would really like the story to end at some point. I was hoping they'd end it with III, but I guess not. Sometimes it's good to just end a good thing whilst it's good and people still love it. Especially a game like Kingdom Hearts, which set up a story that at some point will need to end. It would be a shame for Kingdom Hearts to just get run into mediocrity. I want the story to conclude because I like it that much, not because I don't.

I'll be expecting a Kingdom Hearts III teaser to be snuck into Versus XIII. I think you should too.