%20My%20zero%20bars.jpg)
I managed to find these a couple of days ago. Some ginger nutcase who wanders around Arkansas with his dog and a PSP kept banging on about how good these were - so I figured I'd give them a try. On a first attempt to buy these bars, the shops were out of stock. On my second however, I was successful.
My verdict? They taste nice. Real nice. The whole time this shit (I use the term 'shit' in the most lovingly way possible) was melting in my mouth I was thinking of what the nearest UK equivalent was, so I wouldn't have to keep heading to Covent garden and Islington, and spending £1.09p a bar on the stuff. But I couldn't make a call. So Covent garden, Islington and £1.09p a pop it is. I'll be sure to get real friendly with the folk behind the tills at Cybercandy so that I can get me a discount, or a shot at a one day shift where there'd be no customer service and low stock levels of Zero bars. It wouldn't be stealing. It'd be merchandise sampling.
My verdict? They taste nice. Real nice. The whole time this shit (I use the term 'shit' in the most lovingly way possible) was melting in my mouth I was thinking of what the nearest UK equivalent was, so I wouldn't have to keep heading to Covent garden and Islington, and spending £1.09p a bar on the stuff. But I couldn't make a call. So Covent garden, Islington and £1.09p a pop it is. I'll be sure to get real friendly with the folk behind the tills at Cybercandy so that I can get me a discount, or a shot at a one day shift where there'd be no customer service and low stock levels of Zero bars. It wouldn't be stealing. It'd be merchandise sampling.