Two thousand and eleven *WTF? face*

Two thousand and eleven. Two thousand and e-f**king-leven! Where the hell did 2010 go!? Before I know it I'll be old and dead! I hate how time seems to be flying by faster and faster with each consecutive year. It makes me sick. It sometimes makes me want to cry. It really makes me wish I had me an Ocarina.

2010 was a transitional year for me. At the start of it I felt so unsure of so much. But as the year progressed I was able to make sense of things and find my place. A place I feel I was trying to get to before, but didn't know how to get there. This was in part to having met some great people. People whom I am glad to call friends; coming into my life at a time when I didn't even realize I needed them. So I'm looking forward to taking the journey of seeing a year through alongside them.

I've never been one for new years' resolutions, and I don't plan on starting that crap now. I just hope I'm able to see another year through in good health. And that those who are with me now, are still with me this time in 2012. I also hope I'm able to get back into gaming, as gaming and I were estranged for much of last year. But with the VAT hike setting in, I'm not looking forward to paying more for my games. (As if the prices weren't bad enough already). The kick in the teeth comes on January 4. So I may have to buy as much shit as my debit card will allow tomorrow.

Let's see what 2011 brings for all of us. Hopefully shit loads of goodness. Life is rarely ever that kind. But we can all hope, right!?

Happy new year all!