I completed Mass effect earlier in the week *cue the choir* And by golly, what an epic game it was! It's taken me 3 years to complete Mass effect. 3 F**KING YEARS! This is in no way a reflection of how much I didn't like the game. It's just Mass effect is so open at times, that I found it easy to get distracted. And would play another game or just shelve it completely for months on end until that space epic itch kicked me back into playing it. The story does drag on for much of the game. But once you hit the later stages of Shepard's adventure, Mass effect just shits on other sci-fi adventures. This video reflects what Mass effect manages to do to other games. The woman represents said other games.
Chris Brown people. Mass effect Chris Brown's other games. I've ordered Mass effect 2. But I can't wait for Play.com to get their shit together and dispatch it (They've been slacking on their delivery times lately. What the f**k do they use: Carrier pigeons!?) ...so my buddy let me borrow Mass effect 2 last night until my copy arrives, because I need it in my life NOW. So I'll be drilling Miranda on the Normandy and killing me some Geth and some Collectors tonight until the early morn.
Chris Brown people. Mass effect Chris Brown's other games. I've ordered Mass effect 2. But I can't wait for Play.com to get their shit together and dispatch it (They've been slacking on their delivery times lately. What the f**k do they use: Carrier pigeons!?) ...so my buddy let me borrow Mass effect 2 last night until my copy arrives, because I need it in my life NOW. So I'll be drilling Miranda on the Normandy and killing me some Geth and some Collectors tonight until the early morn.