%20My%20buddy's%20sex%20jeans.jpg)
My friend pulled out these jeans this morning as he was getting ready to meet his a-little-bit-posh 62 year old Aunt for a spot of lunch. I had to stop him. "You're really gonna wear these today? Sex jeans?!"
You'd have to be Stevie Wonder to not get why I call these sex jeans. With that big ol' rip near the crotch you could flop the penis in and out pretty easy. You wouldn't even need to try hard. It'd just swing in and out as you walk.
I told him to throw them away, but he just laughed, folded them and put them back in his drawer. He knows what time it is when those jeans get put on. He won't throw 'em away for shit. Sex jeans.
You'd have to be Stevie Wonder to not get why I call these sex jeans. With that big ol' rip near the crotch you could flop the penis in and out pretty easy. You wouldn't even need to try hard. It'd just swing in and out as you walk.
I told him to throw them away, but he just laughed, folded them and put them back in his drawer. He knows what time it is when those jeans get put on. He won't throw 'em away for shit. Sex jeans.