I'm not a huge fan of public displays of affection in enclosed spaces where I'm in no position to look and or move away. Cute kisses, snuggles and genuine affection - I can deal. I've been there. But watching a couple pretty much grind all over one another and make a scene on the Central line is where a line needs to be drawn. Journey's on public transport are depressing enough without being made to feel (more) uncomfortable because of a couple's inability to show some composure in public.
What gets me the most though, is when the guy is looking around whilst he has his Yoshi like tongue down his girlfriends throat; looking to seek some form of affirmation from another guy that he's some form of "G" for doing what he's doing and doing it in public. This fool yesterday managed to catch me dead in my eyes, looking smug with a look which read "Yeah! Check me out! You wish you had my hot girlfriend!!". Sorry stud, but...no. I don't want your classless tramp of a girlfriend. I'd rather have the guy sitting opposite me. Plus, I really have no interest in your girlfriend when she looks like this...
Maybe somebody on Tuchanka may want her, but I don't.
And I'd bet my Nintendo Wii (gladly. As I don't play that shit, but that's a whole 'nother post) that if I were to mack on the guy opposite me and stick my tongue down his throat, that this dude and his Urdnot clan affiliated girlfriend would have some things to say and be very vocal about it too.
Society. Such a contradictory mine field.
What gets me the most though, is when the guy is looking around whilst he has his Yoshi like tongue down his girlfriends throat; looking to seek some form of affirmation from another guy that he's some form of "G" for doing what he's doing and doing it in public. This fool yesterday managed to catch me dead in my eyes, looking smug with a look which read "Yeah! Check me out! You wish you had my hot girlfriend!!". Sorry stud, but...no. I don't want your classless tramp of a girlfriend. I'd rather have the guy sitting opposite me. Plus, I really have no interest in your girlfriend when she looks like this...
%20Krogan%20bitches.png)
And I'd bet my Nintendo Wii (gladly. As I don't play that shit, but that's a whole 'nother post) that if I were to mack on the guy opposite me and stick my tongue down his throat, that this dude and his Urdnot clan affiliated girlfriend would have some things to say and be very vocal about it too.
Society. Such a contradictory mine field.