%20Si%20and%20I's%20copy%20of%20L.A%20Noire.jpg)
My friend and I went on a mission to buy this f**king game. What turned into a quick trip to the supermarket to grab some groceries turned into a store to store tour to find somewhere which had this game in stock at a reasonable price. So this bloody game had better be good and justify the mission - along with having to pay £39.70 for this shit in Tesco, because ASDA had sold out at the price of £34.97.
Unfortunately, my mission to acquire a PlayStation 3 in time for L.A Noire's release failed. It failed hard like a cinder block. Hence why I picked up the 12 disc Xbox 360 version. Interestingly, ASDA had plenty of PS3 copies of L.A Noire in stock. Let's just call it a sign that perhaps I should have gotten a PlayStation 3, as it would have saved me all of this drama and saved my poor buddy some petrol. And then be a sarky bastard and throw in 2 pence about how the Xbox 360 version of this game will probably sell better. M'kay, thanks. Going to play this detective shit now. Bye!!
Unfortunately, my mission to acquire a PlayStation 3 in time for L.A Noire's release failed. It failed hard like a cinder block. Hence why I picked up the 12 disc Xbox 360 version. Interestingly, ASDA had plenty of PS3 copies of L.A Noire in stock. Let's just call it a sign that perhaps I should have gotten a PlayStation 3, as it would have saved me all of this drama and saved my poor buddy some petrol. And then be a sarky bastard and throw in 2 pence about how the Xbox 360 version of this game will probably sell better. M'kay, thanks. Going to play this detective shit now. Bye!!