
L.A Noire is a big fat pile of rubbish. I just thought I'd get that out of the way.
With my desire for a Noir style detective game un-quenched and needing to be satisfied, I decided it was about that time to finally buy me the sequel to detective mystery game that I loved. The game that was Hotel Dusk.
Last window (the sequel to Hotel Dusk if you is not keeping up - what's wrong wit'chu!?) was a game I had wanted for quite some time, but I still have this stupid hang up and reservation about spending 30 quid on a DS game. Stupid, I know. Given that they're no less worthy of the price tag than a console game. But during my slow wander through HMV I found it for £15!!! Who woulda thought HMV would have the best bargain on this game. They usually £300 more for games than everywhere else. Okay, so this is a slight exaggeration. It's more than £175.
I really don't want to be optimistic about my having owned L.A Noire. But...if there is one positive thing to come out of having bought L.A Fart (that's the best diss spin I can put on the game title) it is that it pushed me into buying this game.
I've only played 15 minutes of Last window so far, and already I'm in love with it. The before bed in muh glasses with the bed side lamp on play session start NAOW! Please do no disturb.
My review of the DS classic that Columbo would be proud of: Hotel Dusk: Room 215
With my desire for a Noir style detective game un-quenched and needing to be satisfied, I decided it was about that time to finally buy me the sequel to detective mystery game that I loved. The game that was Hotel Dusk.
Last window (the sequel to Hotel Dusk if you is not keeping up - what's wrong wit'chu!?) was a game I had wanted for quite some time, but I still have this stupid hang up and reservation about spending 30 quid on a DS game. Stupid, I know. Given that they're no less worthy of the price tag than a console game. But during my slow wander through HMV I found it for £15!!! Who woulda thought HMV would have the best bargain on this game. They usually £300 more for games than everywhere else. Okay, so this is a slight exaggeration. It's more than £175.
I really don't want to be optimistic about my having owned L.A Noire. But...if there is one positive thing to come out of having bought L.A Fart (that's the best diss spin I can put on the game title) it is that it pushed me into buying this game.
I've only played 15 minutes of Last window so far, and already I'm in love with it. The before bed in muh glasses with the bed side lamp on play session start NAOW! Please do no disturb.
My review of the DS classic that Columbo would be proud of: Hotel Dusk: Room 215