
I hadn't read much on Arkham city, so I had no idea about the situation with Catwoman. My un-knowledgeable backside about near enough everything concerning this game thought that Catwoman was just a part of the main story as per normal. But a tweet from this ginger person who stalks me online informed me that Catwoman's inclusion in the game is actually DLC. In a bid for Rocksteady to try and combat trade-in's and piracy - buying the game from new presents you with a redeemable code which unlocks Catwoman as a playable character, with her missions and side exploits being woven into the main game. If you pick up a copy with a code which has already been redeemed, then you have to purchase the DLC in the Xbox LIVE marketplace. Seems (I say this through gritted teeth) fair. Until you buy the game from new only to find there is no redeemable code. I was / am one of such people. Pissed. My pussy was promised to me. But alas, my pussy was not packed in.
A joke? Rocksteady trying to fuck me with a bic biro? I have no idea, but after staring at the title screen Grinch faced that I have no code, I sent Warner bros. an e-mail...

An e-mail typed in such a fit of pissed off-ness that I made some spelling mistakes and left the whole thing void of articulation. Although I like to think it helps the e-mail come across much more genuine. And that by steering away from all of the I did not expect this. DLC is a scam. You should have planned this better. I bought this game full price, I deserve to have my code now. The customer is always right. Your are thieves. You are money grabbing gamer rapists that my e-mail was to the point. I also sent @arkhamcitynews a couple of tweets.


I'm still a bit bitter about this whole situation. I was even reluctant to play the game after finding out that you start the game as Catwoman if you're lucky enough to have gotten the what-seems-like-a-Willy-wonka-golden-ticket-containing-the-Catwoman-code, as I really wanted to play the game with her story woven into Batman's and not experience it separately.
I want my damn Catwoman code. I wants it now! Rocksteady do not want me on that Northern line heading for Kentish town to get it. If they could like e-mail me a correspondence that'd be great. I'm really not that great at ghetto getting in somebody's face and all that shit.
A joke? Rocksteady trying to fuck me with a bic biro? I have no idea, but after staring at the title screen Grinch faced that I have no code, I sent Warner bros. an e-mail...

An e-mail typed in such a fit of pissed off-ness that I made some spelling mistakes and left the whole thing void of articulation. Although I like to think it helps the e-mail come across much more genuine. And that by steering away from all of the I did not expect this. DLC is a scam. You should have planned this better. I bought this game full price, I deserve to have my code now. The customer is always right. Your are thieves. You are money grabbing gamer rapists that my e-mail was to the point. I also sent @arkhamcitynews a couple of tweets.


I'm still a bit bitter about this whole situation. I was even reluctant to play the game after finding out that you start the game as Catwoman if you're lucky enough to have gotten the what-seems-like-a-Willy-wonka-golden-ticket-containing-the-Catwoman-code, as I really wanted to play the game with her story woven into Batman's and not experience it separately.
I want my damn Catwoman code. I wants it now! Rocksteady do not want me on that Northern line heading for Kentish town to get it. If they could like e-mail me a correspondence that'd be great. I'm really not that great at ghetto getting in somebody's face and all that shit.