
It only just dawned on me that I hadn't posted about this here, despite tweeting about it constantly like my life depends on it. But today, I shall be attending the Zelda symphony! *manic flail* As soon as I heard Nintendo was holding this event, it was a no brainer that I'd attend.
Not only will it be a great chance to hear music from the legendary series played by an orchestra live, but it's a great bit of publicity and marketing for the upcoming Zelda game Skyward sword, which releases in a mere couple of weeks. I'm almost sure Nintendo would have snuck the main theme from the game into the set list, just to prick tease and whet appetites. I'm praying on Beyonce's unborn child that Shigeru Miyamoto and Koji Kondo will walk out onto the stage once the performance is over and throw advance copies of Skyward sword into the crowd and that I'd be oh-so-lucky to catch a copy; a copy of which I would have to fight to protect.
Songs I'm hoping I'll hear are...
So off I go to theHammersmith HMV apollo! to be wowed and moved by the aural delights of The legend of Zelda. Pray I get me a copy of Skyward sword. PRAY DAMMIT! Kthxbai!
Not only will it be a great chance to hear music from the legendary series played by an orchestra live, but it's a great bit of publicity and marketing for the upcoming Zelda game Skyward sword, which releases in a mere couple of weeks. I'm almost sure Nintendo would have snuck the main theme from the game into the set list, just to prick tease and whet appetites. I'm praying on Beyonce's unborn child that Shigeru Miyamoto and Koji Kondo will walk out onto the stage once the performance is over and throw advance copies of Skyward sword into the crowd and that I'd be oh-so-lucky to catch a copy; a copy of which I would have to fight to protect.
Songs I'm hoping I'll hear are...
- "Molgera" and "Dragon roost island" from The Wind waker
- "Nocturne of shadow" from Ocarina of time
- "The dark world theme" and "The lost woods" from Link to the past
- "Ganon's theme" from every damn Zelda game
So off I go to the