
Within the first half an hour of this game I feel I'm part of a blockbuster. Just as Mass effect 2 felt wholly more cinematic than its predecessor, Mass effect 3 pushes the envelope further. I really feel as though I am part of a Sci fi action Blockbuster and I've barely started playing the game.
Mass effect 3 feels so much bigger in scope. Not just because of the premise of the story, but because you get a real sense of the world living and breathing around you and beyond what you can see. I'm not entirely sure how Bioware have done it and how I feel this way having only played the section of the game which featured in the demo pre Mass effect 3 splash, but I'm constantly aware that there is a lot happening within the galaxy in parallel to what I'm doing and seeing immediately through the eyes of Shepard. I'm fully aware that a shit ton of stuff happened in between Mass effect 2 and now, and that even if I don't know exactly what it is, it's having an impact on the galaxy, on Shepard and characters who had come along for the ride.
The verdict so far? Shit's about to get EPIC!
Mass effect 3 feels so much bigger in scope. Not just because of the premise of the story, but because you get a real sense of the world living and breathing around you and beyond what you can see. I'm not entirely sure how Bioware have done it and how I feel this way having only played the section of the game which featured in the demo pre Mass effect 3 splash, but I'm constantly aware that there is a lot happening within the galaxy in parallel to what I'm doing and seeing immediately through the eyes of Shepard. I'm fully aware that a shit ton of stuff happened in between Mass effect 2 and now, and that even if I don't know exactly what it is, it's having an impact on the galaxy, on Shepard and characters who had come along for the ride.
The verdict so far? Shit's about to get EPIC!