The most amazing thing I've seen today... Shiba Inu in a jumpsuit

The most amazing thing I've seen today | Shiba Inu in a jumpsuit

I'd gushed (in the most non sexual way possible) over how much I'd love to own a Shiba Inu yonks ago. Those feelings had somewhat subsided over the past 3 years. Still in the back of my mind, but like...way back behind a bookshelf with all of my old consoles, VHS cassettes of Fox kids, The DJ Kat show and clothes I never wear. But today I saw this. And now I want NEED a Shiba Inu in my life. JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THIS PICTURE! I want a Shiba Inu who will wear that cute little Star Trek, Voltron looking jumpsuit everyday. One which never grow beyond that *points to picture* size. It's possible. Because it's a Japanese dog. And the Japanese are really good at taking shit which seems ridiculous and stupid and then making it for reals and all amazing and shit.

I'm in love.

F yeah Shiba Inu (via Tumblr)