So. I had posted a picture of my Christmas hat on Instagram...
...Even though it was the day after Christmas and I had zero reason to wear it.
Somebody liked my photo before it had even finished uploading. Being the curious c**t I am, I decided to see who had liked my photo and it was this person...
An 11 year old. AN 11 YEAR OL' CHILE ON INSTAGRAM!! My photo has 'Christmas' hashtagged in its name. it's fun, it's kiddy, it's food related. Of course an 11 year old would like it. What's not to like!? I don't find the fact that he liked it strange. But I find him having 3596 followers strange. I also wonder what an 11 year old is doing with an iPhone or the equivalent of. STOP THE MADNESS!!

...Even though it was the day after Christmas and I had zero reason to wear it.
Somebody liked my photo before it had even finished uploading. Being the curious c**t I am, I decided to see who had liked my photo and it was this person...

An 11 year old. AN 11 YEAR OL' CHILE ON INSTAGRAM!! My photo has 'Christmas' hashtagged in its name. it's fun, it's kiddy, it's food related. Of course an 11 year old would like it. What's not to like!? I don't find the fact that he liked it strange. But I find him having 3596 followers strange. I also wonder what an 11 year old is doing with an iPhone or the equivalent of. STOP THE MADNESS!!