Despite not getting around to posting the exploits of my second trip to Japan, I am now about to embark on my third. Please excuse the lack of caps lock and exclamation marks. I'm fucking tired as hell. Somewhere deep down inside this husk of a body of mine lies happiness that I get to spend 2 weeks away from work and out of the country in a place I find really really cool. But I'm dead inside right now. Pulling 14 hour days at work for the past 2 weeks have left me dead inside. This tiredness is REAL yo'. I just hope I wake up in time to get to the airport and catch my flight. My body is ready...for a coma.
I won't be posting for 2 weeks (so business as usual. I know all 1 of my faithful blog creepers are used to my not posting forever), but you can follow me on Twitter. WiFi is a bitch to access in Japan if you don't have a Japanese SIM card or handset, so I won't be tweeting as frequently as I would if I were here. But any moment I'm able to catch some WiFi, I'mma tweet so much shit about everything. I was suffering from Instagram and Twitter withdrawals the last time I visited Japan. WHAT HAVE OUR LIVES BECOME WITH THE DEPENDENCIES ON INTERNETZ?!
I won't be posting for 2 weeks (so business as usual. I know all 1 of my faithful blog creepers are used to my not posting forever), but you can follow me on Twitter. WiFi is a bitch to access in Japan if you don't have a Japanese SIM card or handset, so I won't be tweeting as frequently as I would if I were here. But any moment I'm able to catch some WiFi, I'mma tweet so much shit about everything. I was suffering from Instagram and Twitter withdrawals the last time I visited Japan. WHAT HAVE OUR LIVES BECOME WITH THE DEPENDENCIES ON INTERNETZ?!