Last year a couple of friends and I had a ritual thing going on. We would meet up every Friday night at our buddy's house, order in junk food, put on a game, plonk a microphone on the floor, sit around it and just talk shit about whatever game we decided to put on. Sometimes our discussions would have NOTHING to do with the damn game. After a month of this we figured we should give ourselves a name. This name was:...
The gaming tea.
The story behind the name is really simple. We all game. We all love tea. We all shit and gossip and talk shit. Thaaaaaat...really is it. After a 2 month run, we disbanded and our recordings would be forgotten and be relegated to some miscellaneous folder on a desktop C: drive, never to be accessed again.
UNTIL NOW!
Last week I found a USB key in my bag which I thought I'd lost. I plugged it in to see what was on it and I discovered a folder full of our recordings. I don't want them to get lost in the void and want our treasured moments of doing fuck all around a microphone and empty pizza boxes to be immortalized on YouTube, so I've decided I would like upload them all. But I know what I'm like when it comes to shit like this. I also know how much sodding footage there is to sift through and edit down into a 10 minute video. But for now, here's a taste for you. You'll wish you'll never watched it / listened to it.
Tell a friend and share this on video on Twitter with the hashtag #THISVIDEOISTHEBESTWASTEOFTIME to enter 'The gaming tea' prize draw to win an exclusive prize*.
Keep a look out for future instalments over at my YouTube channel.
I'll also take this moment to share that once upon a time I used to podcast. I'm currently on retirement. So for now, you can listen to my greatest shits, which are currently available on iTunes.
* There ain't no damn prize.
The gaming tea.
The story behind the name is really simple. We all game. We all love tea. We all shit and gossip and talk shit. Thaaaaaat...really is it. After a 2 month run, we disbanded and our recordings would be forgotten and be relegated to some miscellaneous folder on a desktop C: drive, never to be accessed again.
UNTIL NOW!
Last week I found a USB key in my bag which I thought I'd lost. I plugged it in to see what was on it and I discovered a folder full of our recordings. I don't want them to get lost in the void and want our treasured moments of doing fuck all around a microphone and empty pizza boxes to be immortalized on YouTube, so I've decided I would like upload them all. But I know what I'm like when it comes to shit like this. I also know how much sodding footage there is to sift through and edit down into a 10 minute video. But for now, here's a taste for you. You'll wish you'll never watched it / listened to it.
Tell a friend and share this on video on Twitter with the hashtag #THISVIDEOISTHEBESTWASTEOFTIME to enter 'The gaming tea' prize draw to win an exclusive prize*.
Keep a look out for future instalments over at my YouTube channel.
I'll also take this moment to share that once upon a time I used to podcast. I'm currently on retirement. So for now, you can listen to my greatest shits, which are currently available on iTunes.
* There ain't no damn prize.